Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Lumia 710 CAMERA NOT WORKING.

Contributor
numerounodlfan
Accepted Solution

Lumia 710 CAMERA NOT WORKING.

Hi, I am having a lumia 710, today when i started to use my camera it wasn't working. When i press the camera button it just crashes/ closes. Even if i tried from the camera options in the menu, same error. My flash light application too does not work.

Yes, i have already updated my firmware as well.

What could be the issue??

Vicky
Sage
7thSense

Re: Lumia 710 CAMERA NOT WORKING.

Did you try restarting your phone?

Microsoft Windows Phone MVP
Follow me on Twitter: @ThisIsMetro

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!
Contributor
numerounodlfan

Hey... yup. Did it just before i saw your message and it works fine now. Thanks!!!

Vicky
Sage
7thSense

When any app stops working in the same manner, restarting your phone should solve it.
Microsoft Windows Phone MVP
Follow me on Twitter: @ThisIsMetro

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!
Contributor
numerounodlfan

sure! Thanks.
Vicky
Registered Member
sriatul2006

Dear Team,

I having same problem.... My lumina 710 camera and flash light application is not working even after restore factory setting. if i take photo in full sunlight i can get picture. if i took picture in dark place flash also not working and i am getting black image.

Kindly suggest me good solution.

Thanks in Advance

Regards/Sridhar R

Registered Member
tech2309

When I presss the camera icon or my flash light app on my lumina 710 it doesn't work.  The phone tries to access the camera but seconds later goes back to the home screen.  I did a hard reset (pulled out battery) and reset my phone through settings.  The issue still persists.  Help!