Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Lumia 710 screen not responding while charging

Advisor
hpad06
Accepted Solution

Lumia 710 screen not responding while charging

I am using a usb charger to charge my lumia 710.

I notice my lumia 710 screen not responding to touch while charging, all the physical buttons are fine, but screen is not, that means I can't receive call or view apps while it's charging. I unplugged the usb cable, then it is back to normal. As soon as I plug back in, the screen stops working.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
LevonX

Re: Lumia 710 screen not responding while charging

faulty device. replace.
from 3310 to N97... what a trip.
Please use plain text.
Professor

Do you see the same issue with the mains charger? if not what is the current rating of your car charger? if it is <600ma I would recommend trying another.

Good luck

John32
Please use plain text.
evamariagomez

It happens to my 710 when using a samsung charger. Using the nokia provided one or an HTC it works as expected.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Jurij_

[ Edited ]
Same problem with Lumia 800 and Nokia AC10 charger, the provided AC16E works fine.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
user71055

i am using lumia 710..august 2012 packing..i am having trouble with the touchscreen as it becomes unresponsive sometimes.the keys function properly,its just the touchscreen dat is not responding. i would like to specify that this didnt happen while charging, like some other users have reported. i am having problems in disconnecting the calls too, sometimes. i thought that this problem had been solved by nokia.

plz help me out.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hc_andy

I had issues with this today when I used the micro-usb to charge my lumia 710 from my PC. It halted everything and I was unable to swipe and tap. The physical buttons still worked but are pretty useless if you can't swipe/tap. The funny thing was I thought a reboot would fix this but after holding the power button for a few seconds I got a message on the screen to swipe down to confirm this action - Hello I can't swipe/tap !! Anyways after a few tries of attaching the usb cable, the issue fixed itself.
Please use plain text.
alessia_89

even myself i have this problem when i charge my nokia 710 to the wall charger it becomes unresponsive altough my boyfriend which has this same model can use it i cant.and i dont know what to do because it is very irritating !! hope you can help me out please !

Please use plain text.