Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Lumia 720 mobile network is not turning on

Registered Member
Khanaamir085

Lumia 720 mobile network is not turning on

Hi there!

My nokia Lumia 720 mobile network is not turning on. I have tried many times the data on/off button and restarted the phone but it is not working neither it is showing 'E' single on the phone.
Please help me.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: Lumia 720 mobile network is not turning on

hi mate, is your highest data connection speed in the Settings set to 3G? also check that you have your microSIM cut correctly and that you have the correct network carrier data settings from your network carrier, and that your data plan is activated. also ensure that you are up to date with the latest firmware for your device, and that you are up to date with the latest Nokia system app updates from the Store.