Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Lumia 800 signal goes off for few seconds after Ca...

Contributor
milin
Accepted Solution

Lumia 800 signal goes off for few seconds after Call Ends

I observed one weired problem with Lumia 800. Lumia 800 looses its signal for few secs once you end a call or Incoming call Ends.  If any one tries to call u during that time they are receiving message that you are out of coverage Area(But Actually you are incoverage). If person try to call you again then they will able to reach you.

I come to know about this problem when person telling me that they tried earlier but got a message that you are out of coverage and in next try they are able to reach me. This was reported in good coverage Areas. After that i observed in my phone when i end a Call coverage shows in single bar and within few sec it comes up as full bars.

Software Details:-

Windows OS:- Windows Phone 7.8

OS version:- 7.10.8858.136

Firmware revision No:- 1750.0823.8852.12430

Hardware revision No :- 112.1402.2.4

Radio Software version :- 1.7.50.08

Radio Hardware version :- 8255

Boot loader version 7.41.0.0

Chip SOC version : 0.74.2.1

Does anybody has observed this problem?

Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: Lumia 800 signal goes off for few seconds after Call Ends

Sounds like a sim card problem try getting a new one and see if it improves.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Contributor
milin

Re: Lumia 800 signal goes off for few seconds after Call Ends

I have changed my Sim card now its working properly.