Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Lumia 900 Post-Update Bugs

Drewmama

I have the same thing happen with the Bing app, and I'm certain that the issue is related to the speaker and its proximity to the buttons. For me, I have the Bing app launch randomly whenever I am playing games or watching videos. I recently downloaded a game and the Bing app launches consistently at the same place in the game. I turned the sound off in the game options and the Bing app didn't launch during the game. I also turned the sound back on and plugged headphones in and same thing, no Bing interruption. So, this leads me to believe that maybe the sound coming out of the speaker might be vibrating something inside the phone that triggers the Bing/search button to be "pressed". For anyone else having this issue, try turning the sound off (either in game menu, or with volume buttons) or use headphones.
Registered Member
Waitingvirus

I have tried the no sound and headphone thing and still same result bing pops up, voice recognition, or even back to start menu. How may I fix this?

Contributor
AndyFZ1S

This happens to me when playing videos or music, Very annoying too, anyone have a fix? You can feel the phone vibe as if the button for Bing was physicallly touched :-(