Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Lumia 900 phone speaker not working

suvirb

Lumia 900 phone speaker not working

Hi,

My lumia 900 phone speaker has stopped working. I can use my phone either using headphone or switch to speaker mode when i receive the call .

What doesn't work:

Normal speaker when call arrives.

Playing music, games has no sound. Sound only comes when using headphone.

Already did both soft and hard reset.

I think my phone has gone to headphone mode forever and  i don't know how to get it to normal mode.

Also, anyone know where in stockholm is nokia care centre?

Regards

Suvir

suvirb

Re: Lumia 900 phone speaker not working

version:7.8
musica

Have you tried plugging in another headset to the phone and then unplugging it? If not yet, please try.

If this would not help, you have to send the phone to a Nokia Care Point (NCP). To do this, you have to bring the phone to the retailer/point of sale as they will be the one to send it to the NCP. Include a copy of the receipt.

Final Banner
Registered Member
bizzygirl

Does anyone have any idea why all sound has suddenly stopped working on my phone I cannot even phone anyone or take calls as they cannot here my and I cannot here them
paramour13

[ Edited ]

Hi, bizzygirl. Welcome to our community. Is your phone a Lumia 900 as well? When did you start noticing such behavior? Did you make amendments to its settings recently that possibly caused it? Does it also happen even when a compatible headset is connected with your phone? How about if you set your phone to loudspeaker mode? Answering these questions can help us to further identify the real cause of the issue. We are looking forward to your reply.

In any case you have managed to solved it, we'd appreciate you sharing how you fixed it for the benefit of other users. Thanks!

Final Banner