Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 920 Repair

swilding
Accepted Solution

Lumia 920 Repair

Soooooo, It's been three days since I owned my Lumia 920, and due to a total accident, I cracked the screen on the phone. Poop.  Anyways, I was wondering, if I get this repaired at a Nokia Authorized repair center, will it void my warranty? or will I still keep the warranty.  Also, does anyone know of a Nokia Authorized repair location within the Vancouver, Canada area?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Lumia 920 Repair

The breakage of the screen is NOT covered under the Warranty. You will have to pay for the spares and the repair charges..

As for the Authorised Nokia care location check thru' THIS and also under 'Need phone repaired?' over here

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
KarthiDheeraj

I have Nokia Lumia 920 which is dead now. How to repair my phone now. Nokia people are telling me to talk with Nokia taiwaan(a Country beside China). But I live in India. 

swilding wrote:

Soooooo, It's been three days since I owned my Lumia 920, and due to a total accident, I cracked the screen on the phone. Poop.  Anyways, I was wondering, if I get this repaired at a Nokia Authorized repair center, will it void my warranty? or will I still keep the warranty.  Also, does anyone know of a Nokia Authorized repair location within the Vancouver, Canada area?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

KarthiDheeraj wrote:

I have Nokia Lumia 920 which is dead now. How to repair my phone now. Nokia people are telling me to talk with Nokia taiwaan(a Country beside China). But I live in India. 

First try THIS.

Did you buy the phone in India or from somewhere else ?  Did you check with Nokia Care in your area ? You can find the local Care Centres HERE

Please use plain text.