Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Lumia 920: XBOX Video doesn't work at all :(

Contributor
Himusic

Lumia 920: XBOX Video doesn't work at all :(

Does anyone have XBOX Video purchases working on their Lumia 920?  I have purchased several TV shows and movies, all of which play fine on my desktop, laptop, and Microsoft Surface.  Some of the video is from the Zune store and one of the videos is from the XBOX store on Windows 8.  Regardless of how I purchased the content, I get the following message:

"We are unable to confirm the media usage rights for this content."

If it matters, I have a Lumia 920 on AT&T in the U.S.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Registered Member
disbsam333

Re: Lumia 920: XBOX Video doesn't work at all :(

I have the same problem but with music. I did soft reset, plugged into my computer, and restarted my phone once. Still doesn't let me play the music I am paying for. Not that happy about this right now.

Phone info:
Lumia 920 purchased unlocked in Hong Kong, using phone in China

Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: Lumia 920: XBOX Video doesn't work at all :(

i have read on the Internet that Microsoft have not enabled this in Windows Phone 8, and there have been numerous reports of this. As this is a user to user forum only for Nokia products and services, you will need to contact Microsoft directly: http://gethelp.live.com