Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Lumia 920 won't restart after update!

Registered Member
MrMalcontent
Accepted Solution

Lumia 920 won't restart after update!

Apologies fro first message on the board being one of panic but:

this evening I performed the 1308 update as advertised; went in to look at the phone after leaving it for a while only to find that it has shut down and won't restart!

The phone was sitting on the charging plate at the time of update. It has been plugged into a USB charger for the past 15 minutes and there hasn't been any improvement.

I have searched the boards here and though there are reports of major issues with connectivity, etc. I haven't seen any reports of this!

Would really appreciate any help and support as I feel completely lost now! I need the access to the phone!

Many, many thanks in advance!

Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Re: Lumia 920 won't restart after update!

You could try measures outlined in this resource, otherwise a visit to Nokia Care facility beckons:http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/support/troubleshooting/?action=singleFAQ&caseid=FA140408_en_US

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Registered Member
MrMalcontent

Re: Lumia 920 won't restart after update!

It's back!!!!

SOft reset - but no harm to you Nokia! Nothing like scaring the pants of a bloke!

:pinch: