Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Messenger

daialun
Accepted Solution

Messenger

Is there any liklyhood that whatsapp will be able to be downloaded for the Lumia 920 so my Blackberry Messenger contacts can be contacted and they can contact me?

Mobile Overlord
cjlim

[ Edited ]

Whatsapp was available in marketplace and then it was pulled because it was causing problems. No idea when they will re-release it. It should still be possible to download and install the dud version if you rally want to and if you have the link. However, be warned, it may freeze your phone. 

daialun

Thank you for your reply, thats a shame as I have lost contact with all my old BBM contacts. Looks like I will have to revert back to my old phone.

Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Not atall. It is only temporary. I am sure Whatsapp will be available in the Marketplace as son as they fix the bug. Keep trying the Marketplace regularly.