Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia Lumia 520- Automatically restarts and goes i...

ShreshthTandon

Nokia Lumia 520- Automatically restarts and goes in flight mode

Hi,

My Nokia Lumia 520, bought yesterday automatically restarts itself and goes into flight mode. I then have to remove the battery and restart (normal restart doesnt work) to make it correct. It has happened atleast 10 times since yesterday.

Any suggestions or would i have to get it replaced?

ShreshthTandon

Re: Nokia Lumia 520- Automatically restarts and goes in flight mode

Ihave also done factory rest thrice to resolve the same. using a genuine micro SIM, not the one cut from normal SIM.

Registered Member
Alido

Re: Nokia Lumia 520- Automatically restarts and goes in flight mode

Hi guys i Found The Solution Of restaring problem of nokia Lumia 520 . It Restarts because its  battery is lose if it  distrube It Cause Phone Restart . Place a small Piece of paper in Side of battery . so Battery will Tite and it it nerver restart again .