Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia Lumia 520 not working

Contributor
devil1122

Nokia Lumia 520 not working

I bought Lumia 520 barely 10 hours ago. It was working fine but from the last two hour, it had stop responding and is not even opening. the battery was completely charged just before the problem happenned. I thought that the battery is down and hence i put it on charge. As soon as i put it on charge, it vibrated and then the opening screen with NOKIA written appeared but then the screen changed to a bar (the same screen shot is attached as a file) appeared. The bar along with a adapter keeps on blinking and again the screen goes off. When i pressed the unlock button the same blinking bar appeared. I kept the phone on charge but nothing happened. ANy reason for this and any solution?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: Nokia Lumia 520 not working

That indicates the battery is very low and is charging. Leave it charge for a few hours and see if it works after that. 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
devil1122

It's not working, i have kept it on charge for like 1 hour still the same problem. Is there any problem with battery being defective?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Try a Soft Reset : Press Power + Volume(down) keys until the phone vibrates (about 8-10 seconds). 

If the problem remains, take it back to the Point of Purchase or Nokia Care ..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
devil1122

the problem persist. Going to nokia care now.

Please use plain text.
LikeLumia

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem !

Everything was fine with my NokiaLumia 520, but suddenly I can't open it anymore.

And if I charge it, there is always the same sign. The low battery + connector.

Have you found a solution ?

Kind regards

Please use plain text.
Contributor
devil1122

there was problem with the software. i went to the nokia care and they just updated the software. and its fine now.

Please use plain text.