Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia Lumia 620 Touch Panel Replacement

mail2krishna
Accepted Solution

Nokia Lumia 620 Touch Panel Replacement

My Lumia 620 fall down and a huge scratch happened which disables the touch sensitivity on 60% of the screen. What will be the price for replacement of the screen? How do I know that my phone is under insurance coverage of Nokia. Please help. I am too much worried sice it happened before the first month of my lumia 620.

Mobile Guru
93tid

Re: Nokia Lumia 620 Touch Panel Replacement

You are not covered by Nokia's warranty for such physical damage caused by yourself.

We cannot give you a price for repair here, you need to contact your local Nokia Care Point.

Registered Member
ezone

My Lumia 620 fall down and a huge scratch happened which disables the touch sensitivity on 60% of the screen. What will be the price for replacement of the screen?
Please help. I am too much worried sice it happened before the first month of my lumia 620.
Mobile Overlord
farby

ezone - 

93tid wrote:

You are not covered by Nokia's warranty for such physical damage caused by yourself.

We cannot give you a price for repair here, you need to contact your local Nokia Care Point.