Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia Lumia 710- music photos, contact sync proble...

amit_16282

Nokia Lumia 710- music photos, contact sync problem

Hi,

i am unable to save music, photos and contact in phone.. my phone  resets Automatically every day. i don wat is the root cause... to listen to music or to call some one every day  i sync my phone with ZUNE software and transfer the contact from my other phone.

Can some one suggest me what should be done..

and would like to know what is the internal memory storage capacity, when i connect my phone to system ZUNE software or "about phone" in my mobile its shows 6GB memory.

markham

Re: Nokia Lumia 710- music photos, contact sync problem

I got a Lumia 710 - 3 days ago and am having the same problem. The phone rests itself every night when I attach it to the wall charger.

I lose all my contacts, email accounts and emails and the the default factory settings appear along with the factory programmed example contacts and messages

markham

Re: Nokia Lumia 710- music photos, contact sync problem

Phone keeps resetting to Factory defaults every night while being charged.

Can somebody please help with this problem. I convinced my wife to replace her iPhone with the Nokia Lumia 710 and she is very dissapointed so far.

Thinking of returning it if we cannot solve the problem