Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Nokia Lumia 800 bh-111 connectivity problem

Audriuza

Nokia Lumia 800 bh-111 connectivity problem

Hello, I'm using BH-111 + Nokia Lumia 800. When I listen to music directly from youtube or TuneIn program, BH-111 little lamp lights red from green and disconnects, after I press play button it starts playing again and connects to phone. What is wrong?  Several times I had problem that BH-111 disconnects and phone starts playing music with built in speaker.

Then I listen to music from built in Music Videos program it works fine.

Registered Member
trojens

me to having the same issue on lumia 800 i cant able to play songs in bluetooth headset can anyone tell me how to play songs in bluetooth bh-111 

thanks 

Advisor
bapjug

Hi,

did you try to reset BH-111 and erase paired devices.  To clear pairings: Switch the headset off, and press and hold on/off button for 9 seconds. The headset beeps twice and the red and green indicator lights alternate. After the settings are cleared, pairing mode is activated.

If it stil does not function, plug the charger into a wall outlet, and while you press and hold on/off button, connect the headset to the charger. 

You can also check in lumia under settings/ease of access/TTY-TDD to be off.    

I hope this is helpful  :smileyhappy: