Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Nokia Lumia 820 - freezing / crashing frequent...

Contributor
msti

Re: Nokia Lumia 820 - freezing / crashing frequently - should I return it?

I have the same problems exactly as u describes!!! But it not freeze in night when its in charge, nut all other symptoms are the same 😞
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kozgab

Hello.

My nokia lumia 820 is freeze sometimes too :smileysad:

I recorded yesterday a 5 minutes way in the car (with the stock camera software) and when I stopped the phone freezed and rebooted.

And I had a freeze while a navigate with the drive software.

How can I stop the freezes?

Thanks.

Gábor

Please use plain text.
Veki

I have bought a lumia 820 which turns off randomly even if the battery is charged. To put it on battery needs to be removed and reinserted. any help or should I ask for replacement

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Nitin1987

I have Lumia 820 & it freezes when i switch ON internet sharing(wifi BLUETOOTH OFF) then turn ON Bluetooth to receive a file. How to swich off when it freezes coz only way i know it offs by removing battery. pls help on this.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
AngeloOrlando

Same issues on my 820.
I've counted at least 1 freeze for day.
I bought it 7 days ago. Firmware was already updated to last.
I'm a bit disappointed.

P.S.
I had for last 26 months a Windows Phone 7.0.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
cjenk114

I've posted this on a few sites, never really bothered with this site as I've never seen any responses from Nokia. Their support people tell me they don't read the posts here.

Anyway, I have had the same issues with my 820. I've done factory reset, turned off bluetooth, internet sharing, even put it into flight mode and it freezes every night on the charger. I've now narrowed it down to the Nokia chargers. The phone will invariably freeze if left charging overnight either using the Nokia wireless charging pad or the Nokia wall charger that came with the phone. When using an after market charger it never freezes. I've called Nokia and they want me to send the phone away by mail for some unspecified amount of time while they "look at it". I can't afford to be without my phone as I travel a lot and I cannot afford to be out of contact. I need this phone fixed. From what I've read on other posts, it seems to be affecting manily early versions and there is conjecture that older components were used in the early manufacturing process.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
VladoBg

I have the same problem. Is there any way or procedure how to check if it is hardware mailfunction or is it cousing by some app.
Please use plain text.