Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia Lumina 710

Registered Member
Sheldon101

Nokia Lumina 710

I got the Lumina 710 3 months ago, and now my audio jack is screwed up and mt speaker on my the phone is messing up and its rarley on speaker or even loud.
Advisor
feinburgrl

Re: Nokia Lumina 710

Try a soft reset and if that does not work then try a hard reset. Also try to clean the jack input and see if that fix the problem and if not then your in the same boat as me. I'm using a bluetooth for audio stuff.

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Iris9290

Re: Nokia Lumina 710

Hi Sheldon101,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Nokia forum.

Please visit a local Nokia Care Point where your phone can get checked and repaired. Depending on the cause of the damage this will be covered under your warranty, the Care Point will be able to give you more information about this. Make sure to bring proof of purchase with you.

Iris9290

If my post has helped you in any way, please accept it as a solution or click on the white star, so that other users will be able to benefit from it too.