Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia lumia 520:Audio>Equalizer

Counsellor
TzDMCzz

Nokia lumia 520:Audio>Equalizer

Even my nokia 2700(classic) have an equalizer...i'm just sad as to the fact that Microsoft/Nokia did not provide this simple control and giving doubtful reason of nokia lumia 520 having minimum hardware and hence does not meet with this feature.

Anyone agree with this?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

Re: Nokia lumia 520:Audio>Equalizer

Yes, the 52x lacks the hardware to support the equalizer.

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sayanmodak

For equalizer not needed any hardware configuration it is simply a software solution.
Please use plain text.
Professor
KennyKB

sayanmodak wrote:
For equalizer not needed any hardware configuration it is simply a software solution.

That is correct but the CPU still need to be powerful enough to do the processing. Still it is surprising that a dual core 1GHz CPU cannot handle an equalizer.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
TzDMCzz

I agree,but well if Microsoft,or Nokia ain't happy to give every phone the same features..Lumia 620 has an equalizer,and well its have amoled display so I don't argue on the glance screen here(Lumia 520 don't support glance screen,I agree to this) but it lacks radio and the 520 has one...hmm interesting...without clear and precise clarification to this I would say we have the right to doubt but definitely Nokia and Microsoft make this device,so I would say they are the one that knows best..
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

@TzDMCzz

The 620 doesn't have an AMOLED screen, it's got an LCD. Just saying.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
TzDMCzz

Haha sorry i'm confused with clear black display tech that i thought its amoled...now that make it more debatable :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
breath_in

hmm when try to compete with the androids that rules market and the nokia and microsoft are not providing the least basic features to the phones that are in the lowest of series but still cost a lot,,,
now i strongly believe buying Lumia 520 is the stupidest thing that i have done this year.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ferdo_smicilkas

eighter android with low end phone wont get some miracle on phone performance (had one without hacking android is boring and slow)
Please use plain text.