Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Nokia lumia 710 . call end bug. still prevalen...

rajshastri

Nokia lumia 710 . call end bug. still prevalent

i have brought Nokia lumia 710 , The phone has also been updated on 16 jul 12. the current version is 7.10.8773.98 firmware version is 1600.30318.8773.12121 since this update , I'm. not able to make any call. when I call any number the call ends after 3-4 secs. I face a similar problem 2 months back then it was a new phone so I reseted it and the problem was solved. since this time I'm not able to backup all the software ( contacts , apps , apps data, calendars etc) I can't reset the phone to resolve. what a dichotomy, hope some one help on this. this seems to be a basic feature - to call and it's erupts time after time. request looking into the matter Nokia. good bye raj shastri
Registered Member
newguy1234

Re: Nokia lumia 710 . call end bug. still prevalent

Yes , I also faced the same problem.

Here is the soution for that. In dailler pad,select call settings .. Select option show my caller id to .My contacts ..then press back button then dail and check ny one number in your contacts.It will be dailled.

After this again come back to the caller stettings ,it will b showing everyone.again select to My contacts.after its done dont press back button again change it to the everyone.then press back button.

Now tourn off your mobile ,remove your sim card.then turn on your mobile without sim card .again turn off your mobile now insert your sim card and restart it properly.. It will work..

It worked for me :thumbsup:

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Hi Guys,

If you are still experiencing issue with this then the best thing to do is to visit your local Nokia care point where the device can be inspected.

Please refer to the following link:

http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/
If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Registered Member
UmeshNag

Hi Raj,

Did your problem got resolved, any solution for that. Becoz i am facing the same problem now where call ending in few seconds before dialing and not able to receive any incoming calls. please advise