Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Not getting youtube on my nokia lumia 610

Registered Member
VikasSomwani

Not getting youtube on my nokia lumia 610

I am having trouble in getting youtube website. Every time I visit youtube, a captcha page shows up. After filling the captcha the same page again comes up asking me to solve anothe captcha. It goes on like this and I never get to watch videos on youtube. Please note that I am able to surf all other websites seamlessly, without any issue.
Posted from Facebook
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@VikasSomwani

Are you utilising YouTube client such as PrimeTube for example?http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/primetube/1e92b202-f13b-4af4-94ff-a35caaa258c0

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

At this time some content from YouTube is not available as YouTube have changed their access methods which makes some applications, such as the ones available for Windows Phone, unable to play the content. It will be up to the app developers to update their apps for this function to work again.

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Professor
JackMerson

I also have this issue and found out that it was the SIM issue.
Solved the issue by either changing my SIM (In other operator) or download MetroTube (A free Youtube application, which is not official but very easy and fun to use)
If I have helped you in any way, give me a kudos! :smileyhappy:
Counsellor
coolatta75

Kosh, I think your explanation helps relieve my disappointment and understand why Metrotube's (used ver 3.4 on Lumia 900) search results were less desirable compared to Nexus' Youtube app. So that's it? We can't improve search results in Metrotube (or Primetube)?
young_gun95

im not getting youtube at all i tried downloading the youtube app and it failed every time i try and go on in it goes straight to the optus recharge page but i have crediti keep calling and checking and i have 468mb please help asap