Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Out of Box Lumia 928 Not Working

Contributor
Jamearl

Out of Box Lumia 928 Not Working

I received my awaited Lunia 928 on Friday (yesterday).  I opened the box and was so excited that I get to use Nokia on Verizon.  As soon as I turned on the phone, I was greeted with vertical color banding (mostly white and fuschia).  I hard reset the phone. This didn't fix the problem. Returned the phone today. See pictures of phone attahed.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

Re: Out of Box Lumia 928 Not Working

Doesn't look too good. Let's hope your replacement isn't defective also. That's probably spoiled your whole weekend now.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
ceroberts75

Re: Out of Box Lumia 928 Not Working

I would immediately take your device to the Verizon store and exchange it.

call the store first and be sure that they have one, and call every store around you until you find one.

I am surprised that the device was not checked at the store before you left, unless you had it shipped to you.

DO NOT WAIT. they should have no issue exchanging that device for you immediately.

Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT
Please use plain text.