Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Picture messages

Registered Member
ClaireLmilne

Picture messages

When I first bought my Nokia (Nokia lumia 520) i was able to receive picture messages fine but now suddenly it won't let me open/view and I keep getting sent the messages without the people actually sending them. Is there any way I can fix this?
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

Re: Picture messages

Couple of things to check for MMS to work correctly, make sure you have an active mobile data connection (3 G or 4 G). And also make sure the date and time are set correctly on the phone.

If the problem persists you can try a soft reset by holding the volume down and power buttons together until the phone vibrates and restarts.
You should also check that you have the latest system application updates. The easiest way to do this is by installing an application from the store such as Sysapp pusher.