Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Thai Language on new Lumia phones / windows phone ...

Counsellor
Marco_zh

Thai Language on new Lumia phones / windows phone 7.8 respectivelly 8

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

Does anyone know if the new lumia 920 with windows phone 8 or the old phones with 7.8 also support thai language as system language?

My current lumia 900 bought in Europe doesnt support it. And for me its a must have with the update to 7.8 or the new lumia series with windows phone 8.

Thank you and cheers

Counsellor
Marco_zh

Re: Thai Language on new Lumia phones / windows phone 7.8 respectivelly 8

No thai language will be available? I'm reluctant to say but then i need to think about alternativs....

Hope the coming windows event next week brings some clearness....

Cheers

Sage
7thSense

Re: Thai Language on new Lumia phones / windows phone 7.8 respectivelly 8

Thai will included in Windows Phone 8. It will most likely not be added to current handsets in WP 7.8 though. We will have to wait for the official WP 7.8 announcement to know for sure..

Microsoft Windows Phone MVP
Follow me on Twitter: @ThisIsMetro

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!