Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Tiles Updates and Software Notifications Problem -...

Advisor
shanalikhan

Tiles Updates and Software Notifications Problem - Nokia Lumia 520

Hi , 

i just bought nokia lumia 520 3 days ago.

I am facing the following problems.

1. Facebook friends messages doesnt receive in inbox , i can send them i receive their after some time or at once after hour i get all the messages.
  2. When anyone call me on viber and send me msg on whatsapp , no call appears for viber in phone and no notification appears on both tiles . it appears after 10min or 20min that i missed call on viber or got message 30min ago in whatsapp , rarely shows on tiles but i have to check it from insides. 
  3. Facebook app nofitications doesnt appear in tiles , although they do but after 3hours not in momentum

My phone is always connected to WIFI having good internet connection so theres no issue from internet side.

Thanks

Advisor
shanalikhan

Re: Tiles Updates and Software Notifications Problem - Nokia Lumia 520

Anyone Please reply on this issue