Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: USSD Code doesn't work on my Lumia 610

Registered Member
ydpatel91
Accepted Solution

USSD Code doesn't work on my Lumia 610

I have bought a Lumia 610 about 2 months ago. and I found that my phone doesn't run USSD code while checking prepaid balance & offer from my carrier.So if there is any solution for that please suggest me.

Y.D.Patel
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

As has been covered here quite a number of times, you may want to use the search function to get your answer faster, USSD is not fully supported in Windows Phone.

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Registered Member
rohitbafna619

When I type USSD codes in my lumia 610 it shows the message "Session Terminated"
Registered Member
Gurudoshi

Whats the sollution i m still facing the same issue...