Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: VPN for nokia lumia 800

Counsellor
mehraaman

VPN for nokia lumia 800

Hi,

I have nokia lumia 800 and I want to use it to access my official Outlook mails which is over a VPN.

Does lumia 800 have VPN connectivity??If not, is it expected in near future??

Thanks

Aman

Thanks
Aman Mehra
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@mehraaman

Imposible unfortunately as here:http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/winphone/forum/wp7-sync/vpn-connection-in-wp7/20677bbb-1e63-49e6-...

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Mobile Sensei
paulheu

Are you sure you do not have access to your mail via Exchange? COntact your companies system administrator on this. To set up and Exchange account (called Outlook in Settings>email + accounts) you need:

Your company PC username and password

you email address

Your companies domain (ask the sysadmin)

Your companies Exchange server address (ask sysadmin)

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..