Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Xbox LIVE availability

Counsellor
Graevon

Xbox LIVE availability

I'm from the Philippines and I find it frustrating that I can't buy quality games on my Lumia 800.

My Nokia Lumia 800 feels so incomplete whenever I go to my games folder.

What are your insights on Nokia Lumia distribution and Xbox LIVE availability?

Is Microsoft even planning on making Xbox LIVE available in other countries?

Why is it that Microsoft does not implement Xbox LIVE availability on other countries where the Xbox 360/associated smartphones that are using the Windows OS are also distributed/sold?

Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

hi mate,

as this is a user to user forum only for Nokia products and services, you would be better suited in contacting Microsoft directly as it is a Microsoft matter: https://gethelp.live.com/en-us/Pages/default.aspx
Professor
kamenlitchev

I suggest that you start your Live profile a new. Just reset the phone to delete the current account and when given country option, select USA. Everything will be available for you. Downside: you need to reenter contacts and will lose messages, etc.

Ericsson T10i -> Nokia 7110 -> Siemens C45, C55, M55, M65 -> Nokia 6131, N73, N82 -> HTC Wildfire, Desire HD -> Nokia Lumia 800 -> HTC Desire X -> Lumia 820 -> Sony Xperia SP -> Lumia 925 + Sennheiser CX 500
If I've helped, use the Kudos button to thank
:smileywink:
Counsellor
Graevon

Yeah, but I don't have a US compatible credit card...

Isn't that how it all works?
Community Manager
tiny_chef

@Graevon

Yup. That is right. For you to be able to purchase from Marketplace, your LIVE ID, IP address where you are accessing it and Credit card should be on the same country. If not, you'll encounter an error. As mentioned above, it would be best to contact MS.

Final Banner