Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

download pictures to pc lumia 710

Advisor
gatorman
Accepted Solution

download pictures to pc lumia 710

I would like to download pictures taken on my 710 to the pc one at a time.  I have followed the steps and made all the correct checks in the approiate places but no photos are transferred.  Using zune - on the screen with showing the pics on the phone I drag and drop one to the pc icon lower left corner and as I am dropping it I see a small thumbnail and a + sign but no picture shows up.  I have all the folders set up properly its just that no pics are transferring.

Any help, thanks...

Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: download pictures to pc lumia 710

@gatorman

Should be automatic to sync. any new content to Zune when you connect device to PC.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Mobile Sensei
carman58

I simply right click and transfer to pc ?

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Advisor
gatorman

I have tried right clicking and it looks like it is downloading the pic but it does't show up in the folder that is set for it.  I have some glitch somewhere and can't figure it out.

Advisor
gatorman

I resolved this by an app called pocket files which will let download an individual picture to the pc via dropbox
Registered Member
finto

Kindly share the link of that application which you are using to download photos from nokia LUMIA 710.