Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

how can i get music for lumia 610 without using zu...

Registered Member
masolana

how can i get music for lumia 610 without using zune software

I'VE been trying to get music for this windows phone but I can't find the easiest way to download or drag music from my laptop to this software called Zune,please help good people.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: how can i get music for lumia 610 without using zune software

You need Zune end of story.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

If you really don't like or want to use zune there is a way but it does come with draw backs.

Read about it here, it's entirely at your own risk:
http://lovemynokia.com/simple-trick-to-enable-usb-mass-storage-mode-in-lumia-800/
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

That 'trick' is highly unstable and unless you are a windows savy person I do not recommend using it as it may be trouble..

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Registered Member
smallb

This phone iz useless so useless no sumsung is de best when it comes to expensive phones this nokia lumia **bleep**
Registered Member
smallb

I've been a fan of nokia for 12 years nw from nokia 3310 to nokia N9 bt this lumia is **bleep**
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Thank you for your trolling comments.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520