Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

how to delete pdf files from phone memory on WP8?

Contributor
sdsm5

how to delete pdf files from phone memory on WP8?

Any one could u plz help me to find a way, how can I delete pdf files(which was send via Bluetooth to my phone, read using Adobe reader), on my nokia Lumia 520, on WP8 platform?
plz reply affirmative, except have to reset my phone to do this..thank u..
Mobile Sensei
ceroberts75

Re: how to delete pdf files from phone memory on WP8?

you can try to connect your device to a pc with usb cable and be sure they are not in the documents folder.

you can also uninstall the pdf reader you are using and install one of the others. they do not auto-find the current files that are there.

Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

The latest version of PDF Reader does allow the removal of PDF files.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/store/app/pdf-reader/8f6154d6-1b70-431a-a579-b6a43477e837

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Mobile Sensei
ceroberts75

correct.

when you open the pdf reader he marked to, you have to tap and hold the file and the options will show.

Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT
Contributor
sdsm5

I cant find any pdf file while connected phone to my pc via usb cable.
I only know, files are on my phone memory and they are occupying a large amount of user memory.
alredy uninstalled the pdf reader, all vain..

Contributor
sdsm5

but this softwre only have access to memory card's pdf files, not in phone memory..
what to do??

Mobile Overlord
cjlim

All failing, a reset will clear everything in the phone memory. 

Mobile Overlord
farby

The Adobe Reader also have the Delete option .. But the option is displayed with a long press when you select the File under 'documents' and not when listed under 'recently viewed' within the application ..