Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: lumia 510

bobbiemarden
Accepted Solution

lumia 510

Lumia 510 is quiet good nd cheap but y no advertisement in India abt tat mobile....???
ND y no Bluetooth faculty in tat damm tis is I brought tat ya
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

[ Edited ]

I've converted your message into English to make it easier for others to read:

"Lumia 510 is quiet good and cheap but why no advertisements in India about that mobile? And why no Bluetooth facility <cut>"

Answer: You will need to speak to Nokia India about why you haven't seen advertisements, that is not an issue for this forum. The 510 will be getting bluetooth file sharing in the upcoming update but Nokia has yet to say when the update will be released.

bobbiemarden

If it get update means do I can use tat ....????
R the update available only for newly launched mobile....???
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

[ Edited ]

Update will be available for your 510 and yes you will be able to send and receive media via bluetooth.

bobbiemarden

What about the software update do that will b available for lumia 510 for example could I update or upgrade to window 8...?
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

It will not be possible to update the 510 to Windows Phone 8. It will get 7.8 instead.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

As to the availability of Windows 7.8, there was an announcement on the Windows Phone blog today stating that they anticipate delivery of WP 7.8 devices to commence early 2013. Of course, network carrier-branded and older Nokia and other manufacturer's models, may appear later in time.
bobbiemarden

Really your answers was usefull thank you for that ...
How can I noe the latest news and update about an software like if window 7.8 is available means how I can know nd update it...???
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

[ Edited ]

You can set your phone to check for updates. The phone will then tell you it is available and you can then update through your pc using Zune. Alternatively check back here early next year. 

bobbiemarden

Thank you for all buddies ur suggestions and information was really usefull nd cleared all my doubts
bobbiemarden

Hey guys what's this I can't download video from net using lumia 510 instead its playing the video like what happen in YouTube..do any software is there
Counsellor
MacConners

You can download videos from youtube using youtube video downloader but for other videos from other sites i'm afraid there's no app as per my knowledge.
Still i've asked the same question hoping to get a final and definite answer from someone.

PS:I assume that you own a Lumia 510 right? I need to ask whether 3rd party apps like What's App and Games crash on it when multitasked?