Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

lumia 520 speed dial?

Counsellor
missmouse

lumia 520 speed dial?

how do I access the speed dial function of this phone? I cant see anything in the pathetic downloaded "manual"!

( Im guessing there is a full manual available to some?)

Please use plain text.
Sage
ayushwalia

Re: lumia 520 speed dial?

Hi, 

The speed dial concept is a little different in WP8. You will not be able to dial anything from 0-9 and call a person directly. 

Instead, from the People Hub, you can "Pin" a contact to the start screen and from there, you can just open that contact quickly and place a call/message.

Best Regards,
Ayushmaan
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post has helped you in any way, you can show some appreciation by clicking the star below :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ie/store/app/rapdialer/40c99615-6a06-4256-a5c0-49c27a3146be

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ie/search?q=rapdialer

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
missmouse

ah, thanks for all your help but Ive decided to exchange the phone for an android phone as this win8 is too left field! Its like a car maker deciding to rearrange the pedals just for the hell of it!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Enjoy your android then.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.