Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: my nokia lumia 720 problems help me for cure o...

abhijeet413

my nokia lumia 720 problems help me for cure or replace

[ Edited ]

hey i baught new lumia 720 last sunday..
and now within a week i am fustrated by following reasons

1}Suddenly it starts vibration and Home Screen keep on Refreshing and goes into infinite loop 
and After a few minutes appor 1-2 minutes stop and suddently goes in BING home Page

2) it hangs while using a simple apps with blank screen for near  30 sec

3) it suddenly starts moving from one app to another while i am using app

4) when i try to switch off it it automatically gets restart
5) all pics i captured in low light comes with red eyes fault

so i am expecting a replacement or permanent cure help me friends help me nokia bcz i trust you

Registered Member
willem78

Re: my nokia lumia 720 problems help me for cure or replace

[ Edited ]

I've got exactly the same problems. I first thought i did something wrong. But i think it' is a generic  problem for the lumia 720.

Another problem, when i am try to listen to a mp3 file, i hardly can hear anything. The volume is up to the max, but i only can hear some whispering.

I would like to get a reaction from nokia how to solve this problems.

Sage
songoku777

abhijeet413 wrote:

hey i baught new lumia 720 last sunday..
and now within a week i am fustrated by following reasons

1}Suddenly it starts vibration and Home Screen keep on Refreshing and goes into infinite loop 
and After a few minutes appor 1-2 minutes stop and suddently goes in BING home Page

2) it hangs while using a simple apps with blank screen for near  30 sec

3) it suddenly starts moving from one app to another while i am using app

4) when i try to switch off it it automatically gets restart
5) all pics i captured in low light comes with red eyes fault

so i am expecting a replacement or permanent cure help me friends help me nokia bcz i trust you

it's generally easier n faster to solve if it's a software issue. check if u have the lastest update on the software. if not, i may then be hardware.

sometimes (not often), the touch screen on mine seems to have a mind of it own :/

willem78 wrote:

I've got exactly the same problems. I first thought i did something wrong. But i think it' is a generic  problem for the lumia 720.

Another problem, when i am try to listen to a mp3 file, i hardly can hear anything. The volume is up to the max, but i only can hear some whispering.

I would like to get a reaction from nokia how to solve this problems.

are you using headphones? ..if so, you might want to check the audio / equalizer setting. also try a known good pair of headphones.

if you're talking about the volume on the main speaker (the one at the back), if you've already set volume to maximum, next try to check if it's also showing the same low output when you ring your fone or set the alarm to go off.

it may just be a software glitch. most of the time, software update or a reset may solve it.

at any rate, before doing any reset that may wipe out your data, make sure u have a backup of your files if u can.

Registered Member
niravhirpara

i have same problem i buy it on 8/8/2013 then it switch off on 12/08/2013 .. i go to care  then it started  again irt switchoff  on 24/08/2013  ..... i again go to care and they  update the software ... when using app automatically back search and start button works and lost app

please replace phone

lmajr68

my problem with my nokia lumia 720 is... the screen turned into blue. i can't turned it off, even making a long press to shut it of, it won't. it vibrates and the nokia logo appears and then blue screen follows... it never fell or hit any hard surface.

i need help please.