Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: nokia lumia 510 button vibration problems

Registered Member
rahul510

nokia lumia 510 button vibration problems

Hey guys mine lumia 510s capacitive touch buttons hav started skipping vibtrations at times..... This happens for few seconds only n corrects automatically... Buttons do function only vibrations r missed.... Is it a software issue??? Or a hardware??
Contributor
tojo009

Re: nokia lumia 510 button vibration problems

i too had similar problem...but in my case it rarely vibrates..soon i realised same is case with vibrate alert for calls...so i tookk it nokia care and they said will service it(only 2 weeks old)i asked for replacement but didnt gave.

now today repaired piece came back with same problem...now they are telling will replace it!!!!again i have to wait for 10 days