Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

nokia lumia 610 problem with outgoing and incoming...

sharifali

nokia lumia 610 problem with outgoing and incoming call

Dear Sir,

I have bought a nokia lumia 610.But suddenly when i try to call any where & all of my in coming call my screen is going to dark & can't see any function or cut the line/can't talk with speaker & others.

Pls let me know what's the soluation.

Rgds/Sharif

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Re: nokia lumia 610 problem with outgoing and incoming call

[ Edited ]

Hi sharifali,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you are either using a screen protector or a case which is covering the phone's proximity sensor. This will cause the screen to go dark and be unresponsive as long as a call is active.

You can test the sensor by dialing ##634# and when the diagnostic tools starts opening the proximity sensor test. You should see a yellow circle which will go green as you move your finger over the sensor which is to the right of the NOKIA logo on the front.

If you see a green circle right away the sensor is either blocked or defective. Remove what blocks it or visit a Nokia Care point for further assistance.

Hope this helps, let us know how you get on with this!

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

sharifali

Hello,

As per your advised I’ve already dialed ##634# and gone to Proximity but there was no yellow circle. Also found direct green circle & there showing Detected only.But not getting any soluation. Still when I push call button for outgoing call &  receive button for incoming on that the screen is going to dark and before disconnect from the another side I am failure to disconnect from my set or failure to use speaker phone and others option.

Need your urgent solution.

Rgds/Sharif   

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

[ Edited ]

Hi sharifali,

If you see a green circle right away the sensor is either blocked or defective. Remove what blocks it or visit a Nokia Care point for further assistance.

Kosh

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Registered Member
adrasha

Sorry, today i brought nokia 610 and as far as you concerned i couldnt blocked the proximit green. Need urgent solution.

Registered Member
gocats

i had a problem with incoming calls .turned bluetooth OFF problem fixed.good luck