Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

redeem $20 free app credit voucher error

Registered Member
cptarmy

redeem $20 free app credit voucher error

When I try to redeem my $20 app credit voucher I get a message that states "Something went wrong" and to try again later and/or to contact Nokia Care.
I've tried several times with the same result.
How do you contact Nokia Care? Is this it?
Thanks.
Registered Member
tara701

Re: redeem $20 free app credit voucher error

Me neither... That's pretty **bleep**. It has been five days and I still get the same message!
Registered Member
lgan

I am getting the same error when I enter my 1020 IMEI number.

Trying again does not help. I hope it is fixed soon.

Used Microsoft account to login. I wonder if it work with Nokia Account.

Registered Member
pk40600

It has been 4 days for me as well. I can not redeem my $20 voucher. do we register on february 15,2014 ?

any suggestions welcome.

Registered Member
wardivich

same here
Registered Member
wardivich

apparently, Nokia care seems to be a local place that deals with problems - im in the uk, so my local care points are http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/support/care-point/
msmelonieann

I'm having the same problem trying to redeem my $20.00app voucher! I'm getting the same message that something went wrong! What can I do? Does anyone know if the gift voucher is real?
msmelonieann

Has anyone received the code number that's required to activate the coupon? Please let me know how you received it. Thank you!
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

wardivich wrote:
apparently, Nokia care seems to be a local place that deals with problems - im in the uk, so my local care points are http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/support/care-point/

A Nokia Care Point is not the same as Nokia Care. As has been mentioned before here you will find the contact information you need in the T&C and it depends on your country what that number is.

for the UK;

From the T&C :

By participating in this offer, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions about your claim or eligibility, please call Nokia Support at (+44 (0) 845 04 55 555) (local call charges may apply) or contact us online at: http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/support/contact/.

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Registered Member
20Voucher

I am having the same issue, Nokia is becoming cheap like microsft,

If I am am buying two Nokia Phones I will get one Voucher, That's not right & I have to have microsoft account otherwise create a new account means our family cannot shared the same apps, Same account on all the phones means one person has to share all his e-mails

Contributor
khanhlong1111

hello you..i have 1 imei and email but Nokia not send code to my email..Now how do i do have code :smileyhappy:

HDcoffee

Hello, Everyone.

Good day!

We appreciate your effort posting in this forum. However, it is best if you are going to contact your local Nokia Support as advised by 

Final Banner
retiredjd

:angry:Hey, I RECEIVED my voucher code...but guess what ?  It is not valid because it has already been used by someone else.  THANKS NOKIA.  

Registered Member
chiefmad

Good Luck!!!!  I have contacted the Nokia "CARE" line 3 times. They would "ESCALATE" my concern and receive a call back within 48 hours. Two weeks passed and NO contact. I then contacted via email.  Guess what????? Still no contact from a person.  I then went LIVE CHAT yesterday.........they referred me to the email site!  I attempted two different laptops and three different browsers.

HDcoffee

[ Edited ]

Hi, retiredjd and chiefmad.

Welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions.

Sorry for all the inconvenience it is causing you. We understand your frustration. However, it is best to contact your local support here: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/. This is for your case to be handled properly and to make a follow up. The Careline will be asking for your personal information that can't be provided in the community.

Final Banner
Registered Member
jaf65

I have got the same something went wrong error every time i try to submit for the $20 rebate. They make it very hard.

Plus there is no good way to get a hold of Nokia. I bought the phones because of the rebate and now it is the last day and I tried again and got the same error message again. Help!!!

Registered Member
jmob

We are going through the same hoops. Since we have emailed you guys and after no reply, called and the useless rep had to send the issue to someone else and promised a callback but never did, why don't you guys stop telling us what WE need to do and take care of the issue?? Contact the customers, return the calls and emails maybe. Sounds easy doesn't it?
aikonmij

It's a SCAM! Nokia make us go through all the hoops, frustrate us enough then we give up, this way NO Kia, NO Pay! There was no money really to back these vouchers, it's all marketing... it's like a rebate that never gets mailed, then one forgets about it after a while. FYI, this is a company that's been losing money for consecutive years now... go figure. What a shame... NO Kia, NO Money, NO Pay! :smileyfrustrated: see screen shot on my 1520 after trying to redeem using wallet app.

Mobile Visionary
yasfer21

Hi jmob, this is a forum. the support people does not come here. That is the reason why you are being referred to your local nokia care.
Registered Member
pri0927

I had the same issue. However, doing it from my phone seemed to solve that issue. Hope this helps.