Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: video call on nokia lumia 625

Registered Member
VSRajput

video call on nokia lumia 625

I am not able to make or receive 3G video call from my lumia 625. Is lumia 625 supports 3G calls or not. If yes help me in this.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

LIke many other modern phones (iphone for example) the Lumia 625 does not support 3G video calls. It does support video calls over services like skype that tend to be of higher quality than traditional 3G video calling.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jewelakand

But now a days its important. So do something plz
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

extremely unlikely that something will be done. if you have a feature request you can leave it over with Microsoft at http://windowsphone.uservoice.com
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
attskhan

Hi
Please use plain text.
paramour13

Welcome to your community, @attskhan ! We'd like to know how we can help you. Post your concern to the most appropriate board with the following details: phone model, issue you're having with the phone, & fixes you've tried so far. With these information, other users can figure out the most suitable resolution for you concern. Have a good one!  

Final Banner
Please use plain text.