Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: volume of microphone is too low?

Counsellor
galaxydirector

volume of microphone is too low?

Are there any way to fix the volume of microphone that others could not hear me clearly, and always ask me to repeat...

Or, I have to go to repair my phone in store

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
jekiboi20

[ Edited ]

Hi galaxydirector,

May we know the model of your phone? If it's a Windows Phone, try to download an audio recorder from Marketplace/Store and then check the quality of the sound of your microphone. If you think it's too silent or low volume, it would be best to visit the nearest Nokia Care Point and have it checked there. Contact your local support. See this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/

Cheers,

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
galaxydirector

lumia 820...

I did test after I mention this problem through recording.

Do I have choice to do it by myself? I have nokia Care suite, just cannot find a place to adjust it.

Please use plain text.