Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

will lumia 920 be available in japan ???

AkramAlWahabi
Accepted Solution

will lumia 920 be available in japan ???

I might be travelling to japan soon and i wanted to have lumia 920 as my mobile phone in JAPAN will that be possible? is the lumia 920 available in japan ??
Posted from Facebook
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Re: will lumia 920 be available in japan ???

Hi AkramAlWahabi,

Welcome to our forum.

We don't have yet any information about the availability of the Lumia 920.  You will have more information soon on our website.

Pfrancoise.

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Registered Member
Japan_Antoine

Come on... don't tell us you don't know IF the 920 will be available in Japan !!

It's like you tell us you don't know if the 920 really exists or not...

You might not know when or with which carrier, but at least say yes or no... or you don't know anything

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

You might want to check this section of the Nokia Support Discussions guidelines;

Nokia does not comment on rumours or speculation concerning anything not officially announced by the company, and as such discussion of such matters on this forum is also not permitted.

Which means that unless officially announced we can't discuss this whether we know or not.

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Registered Member
raijint

So you're in Japan right?Do you know any particular shop that sell Nokia?I'm in Narimasu,Tokyo and i can't find anywhere that sell even an 1200! :smileysad:
Registered Member
Akram_Wahabi

Lumia 920 was released, still no news about its release in Japan? ??? what now, how can I make sure ????
Registered Member
hkgbill

I am DoCoMo user, I bought Nokia Lumia 920 in HK unlock, but can not use in Japan, anyone can help.

Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

hkgbill wrote:

I am DoCoMo user, I bought Nokia Lumia 920 in HK unlock, but can not use in Japan, anyone can help.

If you purchased the Lumia 920T then it won't work on the Japanese frequency bands as the 920T is intended for the Chinese market only

Registered Member
hkgbill

Rayhipkiss, Thank you for your reply,

I check my mobile with Nokia shop in Hong Kong, They confirm my mobile is Nokia Lumia 920, not the Nokia Lumia 920T, and I check with DoCoMo NTT Japan, The Answer is they support most band mobile phone as IPhone, Sumsung, LG, HTC etc..but just not support Nokia mobile.