Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

BH-221 Bluetooth Headset - Dead apart for slow bli...

BH-221 Bluetooth Headset - Dead apart for slow blinking light when charger plugged in

Anyone any ideas how I can revive this device? I have tried in vain to find some info on hard resets etc, but cannot find the user guide online. In short, it was working fine, ran out of battery and when I plugged in the charger the light just started blinking and nothing happens at all. Screen is dead.

Any ideads?

rgds

Mark

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jyrppy

Re: BH-221 Bluetooth Headset - Dead apart for slow blinking light when charger plugged in

Hi,

The blinking means that there is problems with the charging. Either the charger or the device is broken. You can easily test it by trying to charge some other device with the charger and see if it works or not. Anyway contact the dealer you bought the product.

User Guide is isavailable: http://nds1.nokia.com/phones/files/main_page/Nokia_BH-221_UG_en.pdf

Jyri

Please use plain text.