Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Change video audio tracks in the n900 standard...

Accepted Solution

Change video audio tracks in the n900 standard player

Anybody knows if It's possible to change into the two audio tracks of a divx video using the standard video player of the n900?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru

Re: Change video audio tracks in the n900 standard player

This should definitely be raised as a bug or at least a feature enhancement..

The audio track should be selected based on locale information if it couldn't be explicitly chosen.. ie, from the language of the device.. 

Have a look over at

http://bugs.maemo.org

and see if you can't describe the problem

Please use plain text.

Can I write directly to bugs.maemo.org and tell them that I can't play the second audio track of a video in the default video player of n900?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru

You'll need to register an account on bugs.maemo.org first, but after that you can search and create bug reports. Give a much information as possible. Remember to log the bug under the right application (in this case, the media player would probably do)

After that someone will pick it up and you should get some feed back. Other people with the same problem can follow your bug too.. 

I recently logged a bug about firmware availability in the UK and it has been solved/fixed.. so some bugs do get attention!

Please use plain text.