Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: GSM Speach Time Problem N9

Advisor
slettenmeier

GSM Speach Time Problem N9

I full charged the N9 and went to Settings/phone/akku(batterie). There i can read i only have around 5 hours of GSM speach time and around 4 hours 3G speach time. I find that not very much even nokia says it has 11 hours GSM speak time. Has anyone observed the same issue?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
MattiasA

Have you ever seen a smartphone with 11 hours of speechtime? You can never believe the manufacturers specifiactions - they are calculated under optimal environment with full reception and so on

Please use plain text.
Advisor
slettenmeier

you're right. there are not many.... but even my e7 with a much smaller battery and a worser reception quality (metal casing) has a longer batterie life. ... but i only wanted to know if anyone gets the same info on /settings/phone/akku info.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
slettenmeier

maybe i got a device with defective battery
Please use plain text.
Advisor
slettenmeier

could anyone please tell me what the the time value for "Settings/Device/Battery". I need the value with a full charged device for GSM or 3G... please. I will not send the lovely n8 back when the values are normal.
Please use plain text.