Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Hotspot problem

Contributor
warren76

Hotspot problem

Please I have an N9. I try to use my hotspot for connection to my other devices such as sony PS vita but the vita dont see my N9.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

The N9 Wifi hotspot is Ad hoc mode only. Perhaps the PS does not support as hoc and supports infrastructure only. I am not familiar with the PS so cant confirm.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
WarrenKalu

Please do lumia 920 support both mode?
Posted from Facebook
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
absynth30

same problem here. Worked like charm on PR1.1 but now on PR1.3 when it is enabled other devices cannot see my N9 like no AP enabled. Any solutions ?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
absynth30

just some correction PC can see my N9 so does my Nokia 5800 but any Android phone cannot. So it is an issue with Other devices not supporting ad-hoc

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Yes, that is correct.

Please use plain text.