Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: How to Sync N9 with Ovi Suite!

Contributor
munken_15

How to Sync N9 with Ovi Suite!

N9 and ovi suite can Sync!

I have Just Found This Website showing how to sync N9 with Ovi Suite!. I have just tried it and it works great, calendar, contacts etc.

Here's the link, please follow the instructions correctly:

http://mynokiablog.com/2011/11/01/nokia-suite-updated-to-v3-2-98-0-ovi-suite-sync-with-n9/

Please use plain text.
Sage
winny

Did you try it as also with 3.2.100?

Sync was working with 3.2.98 but now with 3.2.100 and after upgrade to PR1.1 the Suite is crashing while syncing calender.

Sync of contacts etc. is still working

winny

Please use plain text.
Contributor
munken_15

I haven't received the N9 update yet to PR1.1 (still waiting for avalability in my location). My nokia suite version is 3.2.100 and seems to work fine. Can't help you with that sorry.

Please use plain text.
Sage
winny

I have found the root cause for the crash of Nokia Suite 3.2.100 while synchronizing N9 calendar with Outlook :smileywink:

Basically Outlook synchronization with N9 is working for contacts, gallery, messages, notes.

I had the situation that calendar synchronization ended in crash of the Nokia Suite. The root cause was that after first synchronization some time ago a new calendar PC-SYNC was created on the N9. Due to whatever reason this calendar caused a conflict during the synchronization and the Nokia Suite crashed.

I have deleted this calendar on the N9 and tried to synchronize the Original N9 calendar again..... and it worked.... Now again there is a new PC-SYNC available on the N9 but it doesn't cause problems anymore... Synced N9 calendar with Outlook several times and the crash didn't reoccur....

Looks like the issue is solved now :-)

winny

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Xose

[ Edited ]
I invite you all, get involved, let's see if we can motivate Nokia to do something for us N9 "ugly duck" owners... :-) /t5/Nokia-Suite/Nokia-N9-and-Ovi-suite-when-will-Ovi-suite-support-N9/td-p/1169719
Please use plain text.