Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Important comments about N9

Advisor
hamada_data

Important comments about N9

Recently I bought N9 (64 GB) and I have the following important comments which are disappointed me a lot:

1. N9 not allows sending mms to email address?
  2. Can't edit an email that in inbox when I want to forward it?
  3. Can’t copy/cut email or any word/sentence in any email?
  4. You can only paste the word/sentence once?
  5. If I like a picture in website I can’t send it directly to any one unless I save it in my gallery?
  6. Can’t copy text from website and forward?
  7. Can’t print?

The above features are all known and available in old nokia devices and other smart phones.

I am really disappointed and I don’t like N9 because it is not practical and doesn’t meet my needs!! :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

If you don't like the N9 and it doesn't meet your needs your only option is to sell it and buy something that does.

Please use plain text.
johnny2004

2. Can't edit an email that in inbox when I want to forward it?

3. Can’t copy/cut email or any word/sentence in any email?

If you move an email from your Inbox to your Drafts you should be able to cut, copy, edit and paste from there before re-sending.  I know it's not a perfect solution, but at least the functionality is there.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
hamada_data

I tried this way, it's doesn’t allow to edit / copy / paste ?!

Please use plain text.
Advisor
hamada_data

Is any one from nokia read this ?? I need a solution or update a s a p plzzz?  :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Advisor
HenryDavidTh

psychomania wrote:
If you don't like the N9 and it doesn't meet your needs your only option is to sell it and buy something that does.

...and discard the brand which makes it altogether.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

That is exactly the same problem I had with my N9. I sold it after using it for 3 weeks. Cheers mate!
Please use plain text.