Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Issues / Bug with Nokia N9

Contributor
rimzim720

1. The mobile network gets disconnected after each call and I have to wait atleast 10-20 seconds to redial or make a new call, I cannot dial a number just after I finish a call / speaking with someone. It happens on both Incoming and outgoing Calls.

Troubleshooting Steps:

1. Changed SIM card from the telecom provider atleast 3 times. The same SIM card works absolutely fine in another mobile.

2. Reset and set to default settings tried - No Result

2. The ear piece volume is considerably low.

Troubleshooting Steps:

1. Reset and set to default settings tried - No Result

3. When playing a video online on YouTube the timing for a 4 minute video shows as

34:00 34:23 instead of showing 04:00 04:23

Troubleshooting Steps:

4. The photos from the Facebook app built into the phone do not always load even If I am running a 3.5G Mobile Data connection or at Home on a Wi-Fi connection

Troubleshooting Steps:

I am from India, bought the phone last year from Abu Dhabi and it is Made in Finland.

Really I need someone to help me out here!!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
NOKE700

Re: Issues / Bug with Nokia N9

That's a lot of problems, it may be a good idea to reinstall the software from Nokia Suites and see if that will fix the problems.  Or you can do a hard reset?

Let me know if I have helped you or if you have any questions.

I Choose Nokia!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
rimzim720

Already done all this!! No change!!
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
NOKE700

[ Edited ]

If you reinstalled the OS again from Nokia, you may just have a defective phone and there could be something wrong with the hardware.  I have two N9's and I haven't experience any of these problems.

Can you record these problems and post the link to youtube here so I can see what's happening?

I Choose Nokia!
Please use plain text.
scorpio4

sell it :smileywink: i am fighting with the assistence since november for get a replacement..
Please use plain text.