Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: MSN messenger on n900

Counsellor

MSN messenger on n900

[ Edited ]

Hi there, i would really insist nokia to make an upgrade where you can use msn messenger from contacts, just like they support ovi talk, google talk, SIP and Jabber... why not the biggest of them all??? MSN? Half the world is using msn. Or maybe is it a legal issue and msn not supporting nokia?

And i know there is aMSN but its terrible slow and ugly!

Message Edited by sygys22 on 15-Dec-2009 07:57 AM
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru

amsn needs a lot of "maemo5" work.. I personally wouldn't touch it with a barge pole! TK, TCL?! using /usr?! awful! You run the risk of using too much "/" or "root" space.. very bad!

however, I'm sure it'll be re-gigged for Maemo 5..telepathy is the messaging system and haze support adds numerous IM clients directly into the native messaging infrastructure.. but it doesn't support video / voice messaging at the moment iirc

Please use plain text.
Advisor

just to let you know i downloaded a msn plugin and now i can set it up like other acc. (skype or ovi) and when you going to create a new contact or update old one it will give u the option to create a msn contact :smileyvery-happy: im very happy works superb no lags just like normal sms :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.

Bigo23, what plug-in did you install... Would appreciate if you gave us a link to it too.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru

Please use plain text.