Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Masterpiece!

Advisor
WaspWorlds

Masterpiece!

I must say that N900 is nothing then a plain masterpiece. I have seen alot of ppl complain about this device and its lack of apps. I agree that there is a app problem and nokia seems to have put N900 behind them. But still its so wonderful to use. I dont bother use my real computer anymore because it can more then well performe the tasks i want to do. I am an advance mobile user and loves them, ive had so many different phones. Even when ive had this one. It always ends in the same way, i go back to N900. Even got me an Iphone but that was my biggest mistake, awful to use.

I dont think i ever will change, ok if N1000 (haha) comes i will but until... :smileyhappy:

Björn

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
matthew_maude

totally agree :-D

©2012 DJ Matt

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
elie7

WaspWorlds wrote:

I dont think i ever will change, ok if N1000 (haha) comes i will but until... :smileyhappy:

Björn

the n950, should be out this year with meego on board .

and yes i agree with everything you said .

Reality is wrong....dreams are for real... 2pac .
don't forget to hit that green kudos :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.