Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: My Nokia N 900 working too slow

Advisor
White_Tiger

My Nokia N 900 working too slow

Dear All,

Please help and guide me how to resolve captioned issue. Suddenly my N-900 has started working very slowly :smileysad:. I tried cleaning cookies going into internet options. Still the same issue is not resolved. All applications are taking long time to open.

Request your help for the same.

Regards

Girish

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Hey White_tiger, Welcome to the Nokia Forums! 

How much memory space do you have left on your device? When you say it 'suddenly' got slower, did you install any new software or put any new files on your device which could have caused it to suddenly drop in performance?

I suggest freeing up some memory on your device by deleting unwanted media files and removing any unwanted emails which may be archived on your phone.

I hope this has helped

Sheldrick

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
matthew_maude

sometimes a quick reboot helps with speed issues, remove the battery and hold the power button down for a few seconds then re insert the battery and it might go back to normal.

it could also be something you've downloaded... do you use the testing or devel catalogs? and are you using cssu?

©2012 DJ Matt

Please use plain text.
Advisor
White_Tiger

Thanx for the response Sheldrick, but i dont use any of the serivce told by you. It has 26.92GB available in phone and 5.65GB available in the memory card.

Only the difference is that previously i was not having 3G activated, but now got its activated and i view videos online.

Initially after the activation of 3G also the phone was working fine. But now suddenly it slowed down.

Also would request your guidance how to bring clock display on screen next to the status and network bar.

Regards

Girish

Please use plain text.
Advisor
White_Tiger

Hey Matthew, thanx for the response, but i dont use any of the serivce told by you. It has 26.92GB available in phone and 5.65GB available in the memory card. Only the difference is that previously i was not having 3G activated, but now got its activated and i view videos online.

Initially after the activation of 3G also the phone was working fine. But now suddenly it slowed down.

Also would request your guidance how to bring clock display on screen next to the status and network bar.

Regards

Girish

Please use plain text.