Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

N9 Contacts erased, disappear after microsoft exch...

timur_fp

N9 Contacts erased, disappear after microsoft exchange account is deleted

I have an N9. I used to have a large number of contacts. I used to have two accounts configured, one was nokia account, another one was a corporate MS Exchange. All of the contacts in my contact list were completely unrelated to corporatge account. they were configured to be

automatically synched with Nokia contacts backup service, whatever it was. These contacts existed on my N8, and used nokia account to back them up there and get them installed on N9. Now after I deleted My Corporate MS Exchage account yesterday all my phone contacts  disappeared too. Running sync contacts does not get me anything. Can someone tell how I can get my contacts back?

Please use plain text.
ALIVEIndustries

Re: N9 Contacts erased, disappear after microsoft exchange account is deleted

Did you ever solve your problem? I'm having the same one. I re-enabled the Exchange account to get them back, but the account will be closed soon when I leave my job, and I need to make sure I keep the contacts. Please help if you can. :-)

Please use plain text.